INDOOR SIGHTING-IN, A FAST WAY TO ZEROING
There’s nothing more frustrating than missing an easy shot at a target or an animal. It happens to everyone, of course, but it usually happens because of human error. Still, we blame the weather, even the animal. Some of us even blame the gun.
“It’s usually not the gun. Even inexpensive guns shoot pretty well these days,” says Jerry Charles Miculek Jr, an American professional speed and competition shooter known for his many world records. “The scope may be loose or damaged, but pretty much any modern bolt-action rifle will shoot well enough. You should make sure your gun is sighted-in before you go hunting. That should never be an excuse for missing an animal.”
Get More Accuracy In Shooting!
Sighting with a rifle should be quick and easy, and the success of your shot can highly depend on it. However, that isn’t always the case, and you might end up spending a lot of money on wasted ammunition in an attempt to get a gun wearing a new optic zero in, which can be quite frustrating. But what if I told you there’s a way to get your rifle on target and fine-tune it without wasting ammo and frustration on it? Introducing The Laser Bore Sighter Pro™, suitable for firearms from .20 to .50 caliber. Great for rifles, pistols, and even shotguns.
When you need to zero a new firearm or you got a new scope, red-dot, or any other sights, this PrecisionScope™ will get you on paper rapidly, without leaving the comfort of your home. Once done, you're ready to test the point of impact with live-fire and make adjustments for final zeroing.
✅ VERY ACCURATE: Get precise shooting while you hunt with this laser that will point to your target with maximum accuracy!
✅ ADJUSTABLE: It is windage and elevation adjustable, and you can also quickly and accurately reset any sights!
✅ LIGHT AND PORTABLE: You can carry this laser no matter how far and long you go hunting because it is very lightweight!
✅ FULL PACKAGE: With this laser bore sighter you will also get all the tools, four adapters, and extra batteries!
Get more precision when shooting with our Laser Bore Sighter Pro™. Attach it to your .17 to .78 caliber hunting handgun and when inserted into the chamber, it will project a laser beam through the barrel onto the target, providing you with more accuracy.
The PrecisionScope™ will allow you to quickly and accurately reset any sights (iron, optical, laser, holographic, etc). It is also windage and elevation adjustable, so it won’t be a problem for you to use it any way you need it.
The PrecisionScope™ comes with tools, four adapters, and extra batteries (six total), so you will get everything you need. You can carry it easily when you go hunting because it is very lightweight and portable. You will have a long sighting range with no hustle!
This week's special event: Randomly selected 270 lucky customers to get double the order product every day. We will send you an email, please remember to check, thanks for your support!
How To Use:
Assemble the battery
1. Remove the shrink wrap around the battery
2. Insert batteries (in the right direction) into the black battery holder
Insert the black battery holder into the bore sighter's battery compartment
1. Insert the black battery holder into the bore sighter's battery compartment
2. As the picture shows, when the 2 points are aligned, the bore sighter is ON; when they're not aligned, the boresight is OFF.
3. Rotate the black battery holder to make the points be aligned or not be aligned
Choose the right size adapter for your barrel
1. Choose the right size adapter for your barrel (Please check the detail size of the adapter on this product page).
2. Use the screwdriver to tighten the screw into the adapter. Just make the size is fine to fix in your barrel.
Insert the bore sighter into the barrel, make it stable in the barrel
1. Insert the bore sighter (with adapter) into the barrel, and make sure the adapter is fixed (stable) in the barrel
2. Note: you might not need to insert the full length of bore sighter, once you can keep it stable in the barrel, then ok
1 x Boresighter (With battery compartment)
5 x Bore Adjustable Adapters with screws
1 x Extra Screw
2 x Hex Key
4 x LR44 batteries
✔ GREEN VS RED LASERS
Red laser: Commonly used by hunters and another shooting enthusiast who enjoy the DAYTIME play. 255 feet is an average visible range of the laser. This Bore Sighter is designed to get the job done quickly and easily without spending $ on ammo.
Green Laser: This is the advanced version of bore sighter commonly used by US military for day and night time, Average visible range 350 feet, This laser light helps the soldiers to focus on the goal faster and easier for shooting, and the light beam can be adapted to any type of weather. The green color is most sensitive to the human eye, this beam spread a layer of the atmosphere at the fastest speed.
- We offer a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Just follow our money-back guarantee protocol to receive a full refund!
- Your PrecisionScope™ is certified for safe use, you know you can trust the quality of your product. Don't risk using an un-certified device!
Shipping & Returns Policy
All Neeco products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and delivered within about 4-15 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)