Andrea Vallicelli & C. Yacht Design have executed the external lines of the WIDER 200 whereas the interior boasts the signature of the Centro Stile WIDER. The hull is of high strength steel and the superstructure is in aluminium 5083.
The owner’s suite is one of the particularly notable features of the WIDER 200 with an enormous 80sqm floor area.
Continuing with our Born Electric philosophy with built-in serial hybrid propulsion, the yacht can be used in electric mode only for a night or to enjoy the Beach Club, thus eliminating noise, vibrations and fumes.
The Beach Club
This magnificent on-board oasis offers an irresistible space to enjoy moments of pure relaxation in close contact with the surrounding environment. The Beach Club is one of the widest in the market in comparison with yachts of similar dimensions, with plenty of space just to lie down and sunbathe or swim in the salt water pool. Within a couple of steps, a spa and a gym are also included in this area.
Infinity salt water pool
The stern transforms into a floating oasis
There are platforms on either side that drop down to water level providing a floor area of 165sqm.
10 m tender
Manoeuvres are executed by the Crew
Cabins and Living areas
The Owner's cabin with 80sqm of floor space is also provided with a private terrace overlooking the surrounding land or seascape.
The guests area includes four spacious cabins, with the possibility of extending to six with an alternative lower deck layout. With the engine room amidships, the guest cabins are located aft so have direct access to the beach club area. An elegant lift connects the three deck levels, for easy access.
On the main deck, the huge galley is ideal for catering for convivial dinners and larger parties.
The large sitting area in the upper deck saloon is another great entertaining area or rearranged as an on board cinema.
Quite and exclusive terrace over the sea
Direct access to the beach club area
4 spaciuos cabins on the lower deck
Large sitting area can be converted into a cinema
Floating Launching System
Thanks to the Floating Launching System, the WIDER 200’ stern is a natural hangar, ideal for any rigid tender up to 10 meters, such as our WIDER 32.
Once the tender has been launched, the space becomes a natural sea water pool, sheltered under the Main deck, or when a platform stowed under the roof is lowered to cover the pool, the ensuing deck becomes another spacious entertaining or lounge area.
In the aft of the main deck there is a lounge area together with a Jacuzzi and a sundeck (solarium).
A natural hangar ideal for any trendy tender
Salty sea water natural pool
Spacious lounge area
Jacuzzi and sundeck solarium
Born Electric - The 200 can operate in full electric mode.
- A semi-displacement hull built in steel with bulbous bow and superstructure in light alloy
- Builder:WIDER, Ancona (Italy)
- Lenght (L.O.A.):61,25 m (200’11″) approx
- Beam:11,00 m (36′ 1″) approx
- Max Beam:11.60 m (38′ 7″)
- Draft (Full Displacement):2,70 m (8′ 10″) approx
- Hull:Steel AH36
- Superstructure:Aluminium 5083
- Gross Tonnage:1.200 GT approx
- Displacement full load:950 t approx
- Designer:Andrea Vallicelli & C. Yacht Design
- Interior Designer:Centro Stile WIDER
- Naval Architect:WIDER Engineering – Yachting Expertise
- Classification:RINA – C ✠ Hull • Mach Ych Unrestricted Navigation, DMS(Y), COMF(Y), AUT-UMS(Y), Green Plus (Y), Compliance REG Yacht Code
- Location:Ancona (Italy)
- Fuel tank capacity:130.000 L (34.342 U.S. gal)
- Water tank capacity:20.000 L (5.300 U.S. gal)
Serial Hybrid propulsion system allows, in trial condition, for a range of up 7.700 nm at 9,0 knots
- Maximum speed:15,5 kn
- Cruising speed:12,0 kn
- Ecological speed:9,0 kn
- ZEM speed:6,0 kn
- Range:5.000 nm approx
- Range:7.700 nm approx
- Range:10 hours
- Electric engines:2 x 1.250 kW approx
- Gen Set:Total power 3.000 kW approx
- Battery Packs:950 kWh (or higher)
- 10/14 guests accommodated in 5/7 cabins
- 13 crew total, accommodated in 7 double crew cabins + 1 Captain’s cabin